Friday, November 25, 2011

jinx

totally lost my feel for choc tempering!!! holy crap! super stress out now. my choc takes forever to set (hmm maybe i was too eager and waited less than 5mins, which normally you should check your test 5 mins later) even tho it set, it doesnt snap!!! arghhh!!! *pulls hair* TT

chef told me the reason for the choc to set but still soft was due to me being too cautious where i did not bring the temperature of the choc back high enough during the last heating.

i used to temper my choc with feel just like how i cook. how much salt to add how much sauce to add blah blah blah...now i totally lost my 'feel' for choc tempering!!! OMG how how how!!! TT

Dear Lord please give me strength, motivation and whatever that i need to pull me through this final exam and pass with flying colours...pretty please...

stress to the core...

2 comments:

  1. *HHHUUUUUGS* Take a breather babe! You can't just lose your chocolate mojo like that. =) I'm sure you'll get it back. In any case, I'll say an extra special prayer for you until your exams (Dec 8 right??) that your chocolate will behave! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) yes babe! 8 Dec is the day. Thanks for the extra special prayer ^^

    ReplyDelete