Friday, November 18, 2011

yawnzzzz

had been sleeping early lately...by 2230 i am already sleepy which is so not me...and me trying to push the limit, by 2300 my eyes and brain cannot take it anymore..in Singlish it will be 'buay dong' keke...

yes i am yawning with my mouth open widely at the moment while writing this post and yes it is 2304 now...so....good night peeps...

by the way just to let you know, i might be a little late on my updates as i am seriously busy with school, work, ad hoc project on friend's wedding cake as well as final exam practices and portfolio.. i know i said these many times..so please be understanding on my not so frequent updates on my life in LCB..which is super exciting and happy and fun and i love it very very much... :)

i am trying hard to stay awake to update my portfolio so that it will reach at least a 60% completion as oppose to the current 50% which needs quite a lot of editing still..i am a perfectionist..what to do..it's a trait that i cant remove..a habit that was there since young..it's kinda hard to shake it off..which isnt much of a positive trait actually as i am unable to use it positively =x only to a certain extent...

learning to use some software for my portfolio..always learn...i love technology! programs and systems are my thing..even though i dare to say that i am not an IT dummy, i am now looking through tutorials of the software that i wanna use.. hehe well you have to learn to use something dun you..learn it the right way from the beginning. have a strong base and you will excel..keke

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment